Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Paige's new hair cut


Before






After
On Sunday my sister-in-law, Roni, cut Paige's hair. It looked soooo cute! Not even an hour later she went to her Grandma Terri's house, found some scissors, and cut herself some bangs. She went from having long, stringy, not-so-cute hair to having cute hair and then back to ugly hair. I was pretty upset! Good thing hair grows.


Paige with her new bangs that she cut herself.


3 comments:

  1. I love her new haircut! Even with her bang addition, it looks good. I'm so glad you have a blog now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christie....you have a blog and I found it, hehe!
    I can't believe Paige cut her hair right after you had Roni cut it. We've been lucky so far and Carlie hasn't ever cut hers (I'm knocking on wood, right now). I really like it short and the bangs are cute on her.
    I hope you don't mind if I peek at your blog now and then. I need to be better about updating mine. It really has been a great way to jounal and hopefully soon I'll print the last year into a book.
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christy! Yeah! I found your blog, so glad you joined in. I see you plenty, but it is still fun to keep up with what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete