Hopefully my girls will cherish them someday.
Happy Mother's Day Mom! I have a wonderful mother. She is an awesome grandma and my kids adore her. She is great about helping me and my kids when I'm in Orem visiting and shopping. She really is an amazing person and has dealt with many trials in her life. I admire her strength and her testimony. My brother, Errol, suffered through about 4 years of cancer and eventually died. My mother took great care of him and was always at the hospitals with him through all of his chemo, radiation, and recurring infections. She made it through his death remarkably well, and has been able to help others who have lost loved ones. Now that I am a mother, I have a whole new appreciation for my mom and what she went through. As a mother I can't imagine much worse than helplessly watching your child suffer and die. My mom is a great example of how to be a loving mother. She was and still is always giving selflessly to her children and grandchildren. She wants nothing more than for her children to be happy. I will be forever grateful to have had such a wonderful person as my mother. Thanks mom for everything!
Your mom is WONDERFUL!! and it is amazing how she looks the exactly the same years an years later!!!
ReplyDeleteChristy, I love the pictures and am so happy I found your blog! You have such cute kids, and I love the haircut, too. I'm working on growing mine for locks of love, too! Such a neat program.
ReplyDelete