Last week Colby went to golf camp at the golf course here in our little town. He absolutely loved it! He was the youngest one there. Everyday he would wake up and quickly get ready, so he could get to the course early. He learned a lot while he was there. Friday they had some kind of a golf competition (They didn't actually golf all nine holes) and Colby ended up winning second place. He got a trophy and he was pretty excited. I've decided that I really like golf and I hope that Colby will continue to like it and be good at it. Mom likes the non-contact sports!
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Golf Camp
Last week Colby went to golf camp at the golf course here in our little town. He absolutely loved it! He was the youngest one there. Everyday he would wake up and quickly get ready, so he could get to the course early. He learned a lot while he was there. Friday they had some kind of a golf competition (They didn't actually golf all nine holes) and Colby ended up winning second place. He got a trophy and he was pretty excited. I've decided that I really like golf and I hope that Colby will continue to like it and be good at it. Mom likes the non-contact sports!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah for another golfer. I got really hooked as soon as we started taking the boys to tourneys out of town and just seeing how golfers interact with each other. It really is the coolest of sports. I can give you a couple of sites to look at for tourneys if he really learns to love it. Trust me they are never too young, Nicklaus was only 7 when he won his first major event. Tell Colby congrats on the trophey. You have four of the cutest kids.
ReplyDeleteTell Colby Congrats! That is exciting. And, I am with you on the non-contact sports. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my boys will want to golf or swim.
ReplyDelete