I have had a busy couple of weeks, so I am playin' catch-up again. My baby turned one. Wow! This year has flown by and I can't believe that Callie is already one. Since Halloween was on Sunday this year, we celebrated Halloween on Callie's birthday (Saturday) and then celebrated Callie's Birthday on Halloween. I had a fun time getting ready for this Birthday. The older I get the more sentimental I get and I wanted her first Birthday to be a little bit special. Callie was really cute and we had a fun time celebrating! This baby is so sweet, happy, and cuddly. She is bald, but we all know that bald is beautiful! :) She has 4 teeth, all on the bottom. She is walking and talking and she laughs a lot, sometimes it is a super cute fake laugh. She really loves her daddy and her binky. We all love to hold and hug her! What a blessing to have this baby in our family. She makes us all happy. We absolutely love this baby girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Such a cute and fun party. I bet it was a really fun day!
ReplyDeleteOne a sweetie! I can't believe she's one! One is the hardest birthday for me. When my baby becomes an official toddler. She definitely loved that cake - good job Momma!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! And you are right, she is a happy baby! Good job on the party and you did a great job on the cake...it's cute!
ReplyDelete