A few weeks ago I made the last minute decision to go with my friend, Carolyn, to Tuacahn in St. George. And I'm soooooo glad that I did. We had a great time with our girls! The Little Mermaid was spectacular. I think it is definitely one of my favorite Tuacahn productions. I highly recommend it.
We stopped in Cedar City on the way down to have a little break. The kids had fun playing at discovery park. It was a super neat park. Then it was back on the road. We checked into our motel and then we were off. Our first stop was the temple, and then dinner at the pizza factory with Carolyn's family, and then we headed to Tuacahn. The play ended late, so we slept in the next day. The girls swam at the pool and then we did some school shopping. Paige and I had a great time and we can't wait to go next year! Thanks Carolyn for the fun time. You're the best!
Discovery Park in Cedar
The beautiful St. George Temple
Me and Carolyn in front of the temple. Paige was our photographer.
Tuacahn entrance
Swimming at the motel
Brynn and Paige showing off their new school outfits.
I took brielle to that too it was amazing!
ReplyDeleteChristy, your family is so beautiful!!! So fun to see your pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteCUTE! I'm glad that you went too. Sounds like you had a great time! Love the pictures of the temple. It is such a pretty temple.
ReplyDelete