Monday, February 13, 2012

NINE

 Nine years ago this sweet boy made me a mother! 
How blessed I am to be the mother of such an amazing spirit!


I can't believe Colby is nine. It almost seems like yesterday that I held him in my arms for the first time.  We celebrated his Birthday at home with our family.  We ate his favorite dinner; Ribs, twice baked potatoes, bread sticks, peas, and finished the meal off with chocolate birthday cake.  He also opened a few gifts.



On Saturday Colby celebrated his Birthday with some of his friends at the movie theatre.  We are so lucky that Brandon's Grandparents own the movie theatre.  Colby opened presents, we ate donuts, and watched The Adventures of TinTin.  The boys each got a popcorn, drink, and a treat (It was movie theatre heaven).  We had a great time! 


Colby is fun, funny, happy, energetic, loving, smart, valiant, kind, strong, and a great big brother! 
 We love you Colby!

No comments:

Post a Comment