Wednesday, March 31, 2010

5 months old



My baby is 5 months old and growing so fast. I wish I had more time to just enjoy this little one. She is so sweet and cuddly. She reminds me of Colby with her high energy. She can't wait to get moving. We all love her charming personality, and we think she's the greatest!





6 comments:

  1. She is so cute!! The pictures are great too. The first one looks professional. You are getting good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Callie is so cute! I love your hair! Hope we get to see you soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute kids... I can't believe how fast they are growing up! If you and whoever else is around on Saturday night, let's get together for dinner or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute! She looks like Paige

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUCH CUTE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How can she be five months already?!?! She's so adorable, all your kids are! We need to get together for dinner soon, so I can hold and cuddle her (and then send her home again).

    ReplyDelete