I have been meaning to post this for a few weeks. I promised my sister, who lives in AZ, that I would post pictures of my hair the day I got my haircut. So here I am 3 weeks later putting these pictures on my blog. My sister-in-law, Roni, cut 12 inches off of my hair that I donated to Locks of Love. (Don't you love my mom's gold curtains? My mom is NOT a photographer as you can tell from these pictures.)
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
My new Haircut
I have been meaning to post this for a few weeks. I promised my sister, who lives in AZ, that I would post pictures of my hair the day I got my haircut. So here I am 3 weeks later putting these pictures on my blog. My sister-in-law, Roni, cut 12 inches off of my hair that I donated to Locks of Love. (Don't you love my mom's gold curtains? My mom is NOT a photographer as you can tell from these pictures.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very cute! I don't think I have seen you with hair that short since you were a little girl. And yup - gotta love the curtains!!
ReplyDeleteI love the cut! I'm sure it's easier to do now and a whole lot lighter. I just saw you on Sunday again, and even though I've seen your new cut, I thought 'she looks so different and cute':)
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna say it again..... I LOVE IT! It's so cute on you. Has it gotten any easier for you to do? I didn't realize how long it was before you cut it, I guess when I saw you it was always pulled back and didn't seem that long! Super cute and springy (if spring would ever come?!?!).
ReplyDeleteSUPER cute!! and I do love your moms curtians!!!
ReplyDelete