Today was the first day of preschool for me and Kyle. Actually, Kyle has been coming to my preschool since he was a baby, but today was his first official day of preschool. The other children are now his same age. Kyle is my easy-going child that just blends in and makes it easy for me to teach him. He was excited to start school and make new friends. I love being able to teach my own children. I can already tell that it is going to be a great school year. My two classes are full of smart, sweet, fun children. I am so greatful to my mom who came and tended my kids last night for my 'meet the teacher' open house (Brandon is out of town). She also helped with my kids today and helped in the preschool! She use to teach kindergarten and is great with kids. She is a life saver!
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Layton loved his first day, he can't wait to go back on thursday. You are great!
ReplyDeleteKyle looks so cute! Brielle is loving school so far but I know she misses you!! Your a great teacher!
ReplyDeleteHe is soooo big...
ReplyDelete