Colby and Paige both participated in summer swim team, where they learned a lot. They were so fun to watch. Paige even attempted to swim the butterfly in a relay at a couple of meets. I wish that I would have recorded her. Super cute! These kids are pretty awesome.
Go Colby Go!
Our neighbors have this awesome water slide in their backyard, and the kids absolutely love it. It is something that they look forward to every summer!
Colby, Landen, and Paige
I took the kids to Bridal Veil Falls a few weeks ago when I was staying at my parents. The kids had a great time wading and climbing on the rocks. We went there with Brett and Roni on a Sunday afternoon. I think that we picked the busiest day and time. But the kids still had a great time.
Looks like you guys have had a great summer! And that waterslide is awesome! I better not show my kids or they'll be begging Tony to build them one!
ReplyDelete